Friday, January 13, 2012

So Blue!

Well I have missed you all! Sorry for the neglect, it was not intentional. I recently graduated with an AAS in Computer Systems Administration, got a new job, enjoyed the Holidays with my family and polished my nails A LOT! So I am back and for my first post of the new year I wanted to share something that you may have seen but is worth a second, third and fourth look. It is Hits Apolo one of the most beautiful Holographic polishes I have ever seen. It comes from Brazil and I also have a friend at the blog Polish Ninja that does group buys for Hits. I got this one from my Polish Ninja, Rhonni but I also got a couple from my girl, Samantha, in Brazil. They are amazing little polishes with a great formula and stunning holoness! Anyway enough jabbering, on to the pics!


Is this not the most gorgeous blue you have ever seen?








Look at that rainbow!

I hope you ladies have enjoyed this polish, this was one coat of Apolo over one coat of Zoya Raven.
See you soon!

8 comments: