Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Hunger Games!

Well this past monday I saw the Hunger Games and let me just say it did not disappoint! It was better than expected and if the costume designers don't win some awards I will be shocked! I wanted to do a mani in honor of the film and while I can't do great nail art, I decided to use the China Glaze Hunger Games collection to see what I could come up with. The collection has 12 polishes and I love them all but for this mani I used only 4. The base of the mani was Smoke and Ashes followed by a layer of Riveting. I used Electrify on the tips and added a touch of Luxe and Lush to top it off. They all have great formulas and the colors are to die for. Here are some pics!


Macro shot

I hope you enjoyed my little tribute to the tributes and in parting let me say
May the odds be ever in your favor!



3 comments:

  1. I love your nails, it seems easy to replicate but it looks so cool. I have yet to see the movie, hopefully I'll be able to go this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your combination of the colors. What a pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete