Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Something new for you!

Hi All! Long time no chat. I have been crazy busy this summer as I am sure you all have. Today I bring you my sleepers of the summer. These are polishes that I really haven't heard much about although their big sisters are the talk of the town. Have you guessed? I am talking about the Layla Cosmetics Ceramic Effects. Now everyone and my mother have heard of Layla Holos and Mirrors but I have never really seen the ceramics mentioned. Until now. You will be seeing them soon at the store but I wanted to give you a sneak peek.

The first one is 14 Vamp Red and you should all know how I feel about a hot, Vampy red.
The application was good. This is 3 coats and I used flash in a light box. 

Here is a little macro goodness, it's not just for glitter!

The second color is 15 Cabernet. Also a nice application, this is almost a one-coater!
I used two but if you are in a hurry you could sneak by with one. 


It is the prettiest deep eggplant and I am excited to wear it this fall.

The third color is 33 Metallic Blue. Wow is this the perfect blue. It would be great
used for a Fourth of July mani. Hmmmmm....
This is 2 coats no topcoat. Now they are a little messy when you take them off
but they don't leave a permanent stain. 



Well I hope you head over to Ninja Polish to grab your own Layla Ceramics. 
They really are the sleeper of my summer. 
(and the bottle is cute too!)

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! And I bet I can name a few of our friends who will love the vampy red especially ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great but you make all dark vampy colors look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete